The Fiero Sales HubFor EBSCO sales reps
- Shoot for most demos to be done by Luke.
- Share Calendly link directly with customers OR book on behalf of customers.
- Ask the customer to have the right people on the call (Digital Resources, Youth Programming)
- Reps set up the trial account for the first user(s), and include the link for customers to set up additional accounts.
(here’s how to create a trial account > )
- Share Trial Doc when you send login details.
- Check usage in Fiero
(here’s how you do this > )
- Check in with customer mid-trial
(view prompts > )
- Inform the customer that the first step to getting started with Fiero is to schedule an orientation meeting with Fiero.
- If a public library, the customer needs to have these people on that call:
- The person in charge of getting Fiero added to the website
- The person in charge of youth programming
- The person in charge of marketing
Once Fiero recieves the order, our process looks like this (just FYI):
- Fiero will meet with them to do a really good kickoff.
- Fiero will follow up with Rep to provide Direct URL (please don’t provide early).
- Fiero will continue to follow up with them until they get the resource added to their website.
- Fiero will check in at 6 months.